Our major customers are based in USA (65 % By Volume) and Remaining 35% Customers are from Germany, UK and Denmark.
Our customers are multinational companies; many of them are Fortune 500 companies, operating in building control technologies, providing turnkey total energy management and fire systems solutions to large infrastructure buildings.
We also have a group of Global customers, who provide, flow control products, to various markets such as, HVAC, industrial, agriculture, by giving end user markets,the solutions for all pumping and valving needs globally.
We are a strategic and single source supplier for many of our customers, forming a major part of their purchases in the products we supply.
We have a longest history of business relations with many customers since the inception of our company, in 80’s. A 50% our customers are with us for 20+ years, 30% are with us for 15 to 20 years, and remaining 20% with 5 to 15years.
Because of our reputation as long term reliable supplier, many of our customers have helped us to secure new business partners, through their contacts.
- Other EU Countries