REC’s business activities are conducted in 3 separate facilities, each requiring specialized resources and manpower, in Foundry, in Machining, and in overall management of business, including development of products, planning and production, quality, logistics, and customer service activities.
Each of these units is headed by capable, qualified, and experienced people in their chosen area of field.
- Manufacturing facility in the main plant is spread over 30000 Sq. Ft. The plant, and is located centrally, to our foundry and CNC machine shop, and closer to main activities in the city. It employs about 150 people in various field.
- The main plant activities include, Conventional machining, final inspection, pressure testing, painting, and shipments. The other main support activities in the plant are, Product development, engineering services, quality control and final inspection, customer care services, and production support group, and administrative services.
- The other main support activities in the plant are, Product development, engineering services, quality control and final inspection, customer care services, and production support group, and administrative services.
- REC has its own fully equipped, captive foundry, producing CI and DI castings with annual capacity of 6000 Tons/annum.
- The foundry is specializing in production of medium volume castings in the weight range of 2 kg to 90 kg single piece weight.
- Foundry has 3 acres of land, and housed in 40000+ SF building facility.
REC supplies 100% fully machined castings to the customers.
- The machining is carried out by using latest CNC machines, such as, Turning centers, (TC) Vertical Machining centers,(VMC),Horizontal Machining Centers ( HMC) and CNC Verticle Turrets Lathes( VTL). The CNC machining is done in a separate facility with 15000+ SF machining facility.
- REC also has a separate conventional machining facility to machine large castings, by using Center Lathes, Drilling machines and Milling machines.
All Products are fully finished to customer specs.
- REC is an ISO company since 1999,The current quality standards per ISO 9001 -2008 as certified by TUV South Asia.
- All products are shipped under self inspection, with full documentation, and quality certification without any third party certification.
- Full documentations of quality and traceability records are maintained. Certification as per EN standards.